ENJOY YOUR HUNTING ADVENTURE
Plan, track and recap your hunt with the premier app that enables high-tech GPS collaboration and real-time adventure like you’ve never had before. Get the app, invite your friends and enjoy the experience!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED AS A HUNTER: TRY IT – THE FIRST WEEK OF THE PREMIUM IS FREE!
Introducing GEO-CAM Trail Camera
This 3G cellular camera comes with a SIM card, memory card, and all of the settings you need to capture animals and scout your hunting area. Fully equipped with night flash, motion activation, and programmable time lapse, all on a 2″ LCD display, provide you with the perfect addition to your hunting gear.
- Image Resolution (on SD card): 5/8/12MP
- Night Photo Flash: Low Glow Flash (58 IR LEDs)
- Flash Range: 65 feet
- Video Resolution: VGA/720p/1080p
- Programmable time lapse
- 2″ LCD display
- Storage of up to 32GB on SD card
- 6AA or 12AA batteries
- 5-8 months of standby time
- Waterproof (IP66)
PLAN YOUR HUNT
Sure, it’s dark outside and the sun won’t be up for hours. But you and your buddies know exactly where to go because you created a plan in GEO-PAK Hunt, and everyone has it right on their mobile.
- Mark critical locations and save the GPS directions to navigate better.
- Invite your friends and create a hunting group to share important data (Groups are available for Premium accounts or during a free trial.)
- Map hunting area and share with the party to enjoy the adventure together. (Requires Premium account)
TRACK YOUR HUNT
The wind changed direction. One of your buddies is moving west. You see it as it happens because you’re scanning the terrain in camera mode and you never miss a thing.
- Turn on tracking to see everyone’s position,* including your own.
- Make sure everyone stays within the predefined hunting area.*
- Analyze the distance to objects around you using camera mode.*
Enjoy a free trial or get a Premium account to use these features.
ANALYZE YOUR HUNT
The hunt is over, but the adventure is still on. Go back and relive the high points, analyze the data and relish the insights you’ll have for next time.
- Make changes in location strategy based on field observations.
- Get your journals notes from the GEO-PAK Hunt website and analyze patterns.
- Brag your best moments by sharing journal notes or gallery on Facebook.