Journal is the feature that makes it possible to share information about the wildlife.
There are four types of journals:
- Kill (Harvest)
There are two ways to create a new journal. You can either use your current location or select a position on the map.
- MENU > JOURNAL
- MENU > MAP > LONG TAP > CREATE JOURNAL
NOTE. If you are creating journals offline they will be synchronized when you go online.
It is easy to create a new journal using a wizard.
- Choose the animal/bird:
- Mammals / Birds (For example, you choose birds)
- Species (For example, you choose gulls)
- Type (This is optional. For example, you can specify that it was a black-headed gull)
- Click NEXT.
- Type: Observation / Miss / Wounded / Kill
- Next or Save Journal
You can change or add data to all fields of Journal
MENU > JOURNAL > TAP
Change field content: TAP ON FIELD > SELECT or ENTER DATA
Delete one Journal: LONG TAP > DELETE JOURNAL
- Date & Time (Prefilled)
- Type (Default: Observation)
- Visibility (Default: Private)
- Animal (Mandatory)
- Slaughter Weight
- Address (Prefilled)
- Position (Prefilled)
- Hunting Area
- Shooting Circumstances:
- Ammunition Quantity
- Weather: (prefilled data)
- Moon set
- Next full moon
- Sun: (coming soon)
- Day length
LIST OF JOURNALS
You can see own and Active Group Journals in the lists.
The list has two tabs:
- My Journals
- Active Group Journals
MENU > JOURNALS
- New Journal on current location: +
- Delete one Journal: LONG TAP > DELETE JOURNAL
- Delete all Journals: SUB MENU > DELETE ALL JOURNALS
- Sorting: SUB MENU > SORT > TIME / TYPE / ANIMAL
NOTE. You must select a Group on Go Hunt screen before the list of group journals is updated.