HOW TO: Download a map to your phone
When you need to hunt in the back-country with no Internet connection, it’s better to get an offline map. Prepare for your hunt beforehand to have everything ready.
- Log into the web interface of GEO-PAK Hunt (www.geo-pak.com/HuntPak)
- Menu > Offline Data > Click on PLUS sign in the corner to add a downloadable map area.
- Set the parameters for the area: area name, visibility (who can see this particular area)
- Using your mouse, choose the area on the map.
- Click “SAVE”
- Sync your GEO-PAK Hunt mobile app with the Internet to get the latest data on your device.
Enjoy your hunting adventure!